Welcome to Positive Development, a new model of care in autism.
Our mission is to help children and adolescents with autism build more natural, meaningful connections with their families and communities as they achieve greater growth, independence, and joy. We believe deeply in the power of the developmental approach because we have seen firsthand the transformation our children and families experienced.
People come to Positive Development for the cause and stay for the community. Few jobs provide the opportunity to change lives meaningfully while allowing you to work as your true, authentic self. We embrace diversity and difference among our staff and respect you for who you are – just as we do our clients. Best of all, we have so much fun together.
The purpose of the Scheduling Coordinator is to manage the scheduling for clients that we serve from initial assessment, throughout the duration of the therapy program. The scheduler is also responsible for effectively matching new and internal Developmental Autism Specialist to clients in order to fill their available therapy hours.
Scheduling Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Answers phones/emails to schedule and confirm new/ongoing appointments for DAS and families
- Effectively inputs schedule data into company systems
- Actively manage all open hours by market
- Works closely with the clinical and recruiting teams to ensure candidate resources are distributed appropriately
- Fulfills therapists' requests by confirming availability of both the family and DAS by telephone and/or email
- Maintains family confidence and complies with all HIPAA regulations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort of recruiting and staffing by tackling related projects as needed
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and supervisors
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge – for Scheduling Coordinator:
- Must have excellent communication skills, especially verbal/oral communication, and time management abilities
- Ability to problem-solve within a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years' work experience in a similar role
- Computer competency is required
- 401(k) with employer match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid training
- Holiday pay
- Flexible paid time off
- Referral Program
- Paid parental leave
Please note: Employment is dependent on passing a background check consistent with our company standards.
If you would like to Start Here and Build a Career with Positive Development, we would love to hear from you!