Welcome to Positive Development, a new model of care in autism.
Our mission is to help children and adolescents with autism build more natural, meaningful connections with their families and communities as they achieve greater growth, independence, and joy. We believe deeply in the power of the developmental approach because we have seen firsthand the transformation our children and families experienced.
People come to Positive Development for the cause and stay for the community. Few jobs provide the opportunity to change lives meaningfully while allowing you to work as your true, authentic self. We embrace diversity and difference among our staff and respect you for who you are – just as we do our clients. Best of all, we have so much fun together.
The Recruiter is an essential role within the Positive Development team, recruiting and onboarding clinical staff for the clients and families we serve across seven geographic markets. The Recruiter will report to the Director of Client Operations.
- Establish and grow strong partnerships with our clinical and operations team to understand the hiring needs for our clients.
- Develop and execute a strategy for sourcing, screening, and interviewing a high volume of paraprofessional candidates that meet our clinical expectations.
- Develop (or utilize an existing tool) and implement a candidate tracking system.
- Develop appropriate metrics to track sourcing, interviews, and hiring data.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions and job postings on external sites and the PD website.
- Collect feedback from internal stake holders and new hires to continually improve the recruiting process.
- Establish and build strategic alliances with local hiring referral sources (i.e. universities, community colleges, employment agencies).
- Promote Positive Development as an employer of choice in New Jersey, Florida, Illinois D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and California.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with high volume staffing
- Home Care/Health Care Recruitment experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently to meet established goals
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate multiple regions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 401(k) with employer match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid training
- Holiday pay
- Flexible paid time off
- Referral Program
- Paid parental leave
Please note: Employment is dependent on passing a background check consistent with our company standards.
If you would like to Start Here and Build a Career with Positive Development, we would love to hear from you!