Welcome to Positive Development, a new model of care in autism.
Our mission is to help children and adolescents with autism build more natural, meaningful connections with their families and communities as they achieve greater growth, independence, and joy. We believe deeply in the power of the developmental approach because we have seen firsthand the transformation our children and families experienced.
People come to Positive Development for the cause and stay for the community. Few jobs provide the opportunity to change lives meaningfully while allowing you to work as your true, authentic self. We embrace diversity and difference among our staff and respect you for who you are – just as we do our clients. Best of all, we have so much fun together.
- Assist in collecting documentation of newly hired employees.
- Ensure that employee documentation and onboarding are completed quickly and accurately including activation of accounts, programs to install, etc.
- Conduct and/or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Provide information about corporate rules and processes as well as training resources.
- Organize orientations, meet-and-greets with employees, and training sessions for new hires during their first few days at work.
- Maintain employee information updates that relate to their employment.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution.
- Check-in with new hires regularly to see how they’re settling into their new roles.
- Review, track, document compliance and with mandatory and non-mandatory training, professional licensure, aptitude exams, and certifications.
- Respond to new hires’ questions about their contracts and payroll.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 or more years of experience in onboarding and other HR tasks
- College or university degree in human resources or related program
- Position can be fully remote but co-located in a currently served or upcoming location is a plus
- 401(k) with employer match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid training
- Holiday pay
- Flexible paid time off
- Referral Program
- Paid parental leave
Please note: Employment is dependent on passing a background check consistent with our company standards.
If you would like to Start Here and Build a Career with Positive Development, we would love to hear from you!