When the progress is real and the journey is joyful, that’s The Positive Way!
Getting feedback like this is why we love what we get to do for our families.
Mom of a 4-year-old boy who started with us recently graciously shared some positive developments they’ve experienced since starting with PD:
- A sings out loud every day in school.
- A lights up every time he see Richie (his DCC).
- I'm no longer feeling that I'm not serving him the way he wants and needs.
- Dr. Lina's coaching- she coaches me in a way that leads me in the right direction without just giving me information. And she is genuinely excited about all of A's growth as well as my own.
- A is now constantly seeking human interaction. He's become ‘needy’ (for lack of better word) because he wants to talk and play with whoever is nearby.
- It's not just A's life that is forever changed; our ENTIRE family is forever changed. (Of course that line is very emotional for me to say). Soooo many happy tears!
Happy tears indeed, we love to see the pure joy in progress!